It is as important to keep your toe nails pretty and appealing just as you would your hand nails. If you are passionate about nail art, you will no doubt be researching options on how to flaunt your pretty toes in your favorite sandals.
Toe nail artists create unique, stunning designs and allow you to showcase your beautiful feet. If you wish to make a strong style statement, nothing can help you achieve this better than toe painting. A good electric nail drill will help you expedite this process.
Choose from a range of exciting toe nail designs. You have a range of textures and colours to choose from. With the help of expert toe artists, you can create your own special designs. If you are creatively inclined, you can decorate your toe nails skilfully on your own.
Before you do so, it is important to understand the basics of toe nail painting. Here are a few essential facts about toe nail painting –
- When it comes to decorating your toe nails with nail polish, nothing is taboo. You can unleash your creativity and try out anything unique as there are definitely no hard and fast rules. Using glitter, nail stickers, patterns, prints and nail polish colours, you can come up with a variety of designs.
- You must avoid using rhinestones and elaborate textures and patterns especially if you are in the habit of wearing fitted, closed shoes. If your nails are susceptible to damage, you will do well to add a protective final nail paint clear coat after you play around with simple colours. The protective coat will ensure that the nails do not chip or crack.
- Keep your feet pretty and tidy by maintaining a regular pedicure routine. For any art to stand out, it is imperative for the base canvas to be spotless and impeccable. Showcase your exquisite nail art wearing appropriate footwear.
By now you must be ready to get your toe nails painted with attractive designs. Here are a few ideas you can keep in mind –
- Polka dots are all time favourites. They make your feet look summery, chic and trendy. When you paint your toe nails with polka dots, use a light coloured base colour such as cream, white, baby blue or pink. Allow the base layer to dry completely before carefully applying the polka dots in contrasting colour using the right dotting tool or toothpick.
- If you are just beginning with your nail art practice, you can go for the simple two tone designs. Choose any two contrasting shades of nail polish and use them both. You can either paint them in alternate stripes or diagonally or horizontally or vertically. Another idea is to paint one base colour and paint the other colour in the shape of a half-moon at the bottom of the nail.
- The best part of your feet ideal for painting is your big toe. As the surface area is larger, you can create absolutely fascinating toe nail art designs on the toe. You could use a single base colour to shade all your toe nails and just accent the big toe nail with free hand patterns. This can be effectively done using the right nail art pens.
- Make your nails look cute by adding glitter to them. Toe nails can be patterned and textured with the help of glitters readily available in the market. You could accentuate your big toe nail with star glitter stickers over the base coat. Depending on your unique personality, you can pick from a range of glitters in different shapes and styles.
Decorate your toe nails with exquisite toe nail art and add glamour and style to your personality. Use this amazingly versatile way to accentuate your feet and be the centre of attractive wherever you go.